The following features are available in the location rental with pricing
dependent upon event specifications.
- Consultations at the estate prior to the event for planning
- Stunning surroundings for rehearsal and/or ceremony
- Access to the estate prior to the reception to "stage" the event
- Private dressing area for the bridal party
- Guest parking with complimentary parking attendants
- Large paved and beautifully lit dance floor
- Full caterer's kitchen complete with private bathroom and A/C
- Full keyboard electric piano
- Limousine golf cart for transportation
- Two bar stations complete with standup coolers, trash cans, monogrammed cocktail napkin weights, and worktables covered
in full length white table linens
- Venue open the following day for removal of personal items
- Gift and guest book tables with white linen tablecloths
- 60 Boston ferns adorn the grounds for the use of your event
- Complete disposal of trash
- If desired, assistance with setup and cleanup
These may be furnished by Glenward Gates for additional fees
- Two bartenders complete with shirts to match your wedding colors
- Rehearsal dinner at venue (for renters only)
- Photo Shoots for non-renters
Full Access to Glenward Gates
Guests are allowed access to the entire estate grounds regardless of which area the event takes place, with the exception of swimming pool admittance. This includes the gardens, courtyard, fish ponds, patios and waterfall. A large paved area is available for dancing.
Privacy and Convenience
We will only schedule one event per weekend, giving you the opportunity to prepare the site on the day prior and the ability to leave items such as wedding dresses, tuxedos and favors so that the day of the event is as relaxing as possible. For your convenience, arrival can be as early as 8 a.m. on the day of the event and there is no departure deadline for your guests at the end of the evening.
You have complete freedom when coordinating your wedding as we have no restrictions on your selection of outside vendors. Preferred vendor usage can, however, be coordinated for you through Glenward Gates.
There are over ten hotels within a fifteen mile radius of our location for the convenience of you and your guests.
Join us for a leisurely stroll through the array of formal gardens adorned with fish ponds, waterfalls and Italian statues. Guided tours are available upon prior request and include Master Gardener instructional tour, relaxing visitation with property owners, complimentary refreshments, opportunity to purchase estate grown American and English boxwoods, and use of meeting room as needed.
Visits are by appointment only. Please call to schedule.