Using I85 South
- Take EXIT 53 -Dinwiddie 703
- Turn LEFT toward Carson onto VA-703/CARSON ROAD
- Continue for approximately 5.3 miles until you see a large Little Zion Church Sign on right at second crossroad
- Turn RIGHT beside sign onto OLD STAGE RD and travel for approximately 2.0 miles.
Using US 1 South
- At Dinwiddie Elementary School, Turn LEFT onto VA-703 toward Carson
- Continue for approximately 5.3 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto OLD STAGE RD and travel for approximately 2.0 miles.
- 17420 Old Stage Road will be on your right.
- Driveway is approximately 100 yards past the house.
Using I-95/301 South
- Turn left directly in front of the Shell Station, continuing several hundred yards.
- Turn right onto Halifax Road, continuing up the hill and
- Turn left between the Carson Depot Library and Fire Department.
- Cross the railroad tracks, taking an immediate left in front of the white Victorian home. The Bank of Southside Virginia will be on your right. Continue several hundred feet, turning right onto 703, toward Dinwiddie.
- Travel for approximately 5.3 miles to OLD STAGE RD . You will see a large church sign at entrance.
- Turn LEFT onto OLD STAGE RD and continue for approximately 2.0 miles
- 17420 Old Stage Road will be on your right. Driveway is 100 yards past the house.
Detailed Landmarks on Old Stage Road
In the following order, you will pass:
- A white frame church on your right
- A brick church on your left
before arriving at 17420 Old Stage Road on your right. Driveway is approximately 100 yards past house.
House is white southern style two-story with columns.
Address: 17420 Old Stage Road
Phone: (434) 922-0032
Visits are by appointment only. Please call to schedule.